Rates & Insurance
$200 per 50-minute session (Individual Psychotherapy/Consultation)
$230 per 60-minute session (Individual, Intake, Couple, Parenting Consult)
$330 per 90-minute session (Extended Couples session, EMDR, Brainspotting)
$100 per 90-minute group therapy session
I do not send bills directly to insurance companies. Payment is due at time of service and I will provide you a receipt to submit to your insurance company.
I have not contracted with any insurance companies and am considered an out-of-network provider by all insurance companies. I can not guarantee that your treatment with me will be reimbursed by your insurance company.
Services may be covered in part or in full by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. It is your responsibility to check your coverage carefully by asking your insurance provider the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Will you send reimbursement directly to me as my therapist, Dr Wade-Stein, does not wait for reimbursement nor does she accept payment sent by an insurance company?
- How long will my wait for reimbursement be?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
I do provide sliding fee services to a maximum of 5 clients at any given time. My sliding fee is $125/50 minute individual session and $150/60 minute couple session. Please let me know if you need a sliding fee and I will let you know the availability of such a position on my caseload.
You are required to provide a credit card that will automatically be charged at midnight following your session.
You are required to pay in full for any session you forget or cancel without 24 hour notice.