$180 per 45-minute session (Individual Psychotherapy/Consultation)
$205 per 60-minute session (Individual, Intake, Couple, Parenting Consult)
$305 per 90-minute session (Extended Couples session, EMDR, Brainspotting)
$90 per 90-minute group therapy session
I do not send bills directly to insurance companies. Payment is due at time of service and I will provide you a receipt to submit to your insurance company.
I have not contracted with any insurance companies and am considered an out-of-network provider by all insurance companies. I can not guarantee that your treatment with me will be reimbursed by your insurance company.
Services may be covered in part or in full by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. It is your responsibility to check your coverage carefully by asking your insurance provider the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Will you send reimbursement directly to me as my therapist, Dr Wade-Stein, does not wait for reimbursement nor does she accept payment sent by an insurance company?
- How long will my wait for reimbursement be?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
I do provide sliding fee services to a maximum of 5 clients at any given time. My sliding fee is $125/45 minute session. Please let me know if you need a sliding fee and I will let you know the availability of such a position on my caseload. (As of 1/1/2020 my sliding fee slots are currently full. Please call if you would like to be on my waitlist).
I offer a 15% discount for Public School teachers, Military personnel and First Responders (EMTs, ER staff, Firefighters, Police Officers and Veterans).
I offer a $5 discount for payment made by cash or check in my office at time of service. Payment is always due at time of service. If you do not pay within 24 hours of service, there is a 3% late fee assessed and charged to your credit card, which I keep on file.
If you do not pay for 3 consecutive sessions, I will ask you to bring your account current before returning for a 4th session.
You are required to pay in full for any session you forget or cancel without 24 hour notice.